Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Wishes for Singapore

Dear 3B,

In conjuction with National Day, the English department is holding a school-based internal blogging competition.

The topic is "My Wishes for Singapore"

They will be judging your blog entry for relevant content and language. Please share with them your wishes for Singapore!

warmest regards
Mr Lu

42 comments:

Mr Colin Lu said...

testing

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that singapore will always be a safe and sound country.I want to be in sinapore for the rest or my life.I also hope that Singapore will not have any fighting.




regards,
Jamie See Jia Min (17)

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for Singapore is for Singapore to be a happy nation.

My wish for Singapore is
Singaporeans to be healthly nation.

My wish for Singapore is be safe forever!

My wish for singapore is not to have war forever.

Megan Tang Shi Ying(8)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that I will be safe living in Singapore.I have plan to live in singapore for the rest of my life.I hope that there will not be any fighting or quarrels in Singapore.



Regards,
Tay Sin Nie (23)

Mr Colin Lu said...

Dear Singapore,
You are a great country!
My wish for you is for you to be a better country and contineu to be a safe and clean country!
You are a wonderful country singapore!You are a great country for all 42 years!I love you singapore!
Best wishes,
Stella Teo3B(24)

Mr Colin Lu said...

Dear singapore ,
My wishes for you is you are a great country for 42 year .Thank you for being such a great and wonderful country and thank you for winning the award CLEAN AND GREEN but sometimes singaporeans may make mistakes such as causing fire.

Best wishes,
Emlyn (21)

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for singapore is to be a clean and green country. I want singapore to be safe. I wish singapore will be beautiful forever.

- Melissa koh (6)

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wishes for singapore is for being a safe country.

I wish singapore is clean.

I wish singapore is not a fight with any other country.

I wish singapore is healthy and strong country. Ivan(38) 3B

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for Singapore is for Singspore to be a Happy nation forever!

My wish for Singapore is for Singapore to be a healthy nation.

My wish for Singapore is for Singapore not to have any fights with other countries!

My wish for Singapore is for Singapore to continue to be a safe country for everyone to stay forever.

Evangel Ooi(14)
3B

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for Singapore is that Singapore will be out of enemies so that we will be safe and sound.

My wish for Singapore is that Singapore will have less mosquito so that lesser people will die because of dengue fever.

My wish for Singapore is that Singapore will have less fighting because I want to live in Singapore forever.

Jason lim,
(30)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that Singapore will always be a safe and sound country.
I wish singapore will be a better place and will not have diseases.
I like singapore because it is beautiful and nice.


love,
sheri(13)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope our country will be safe and a peace country.I m very proud to stay in singapore.i realy hope that our country have no war.I am very proud to live in singapore.i hope I can live in siingapore in my life.

Mr Colin Lu said...

My first wish for Singapore is that we have less enemies.So that we are a safe and sound country.

My second wish for SIngapore is that there are less cases of Dengue Fever.So that we are Dengue-Free.

Regards,
Neha(9)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish that singapore will be safer.I also wish that singapore will be cleaner.I wish that there will be no quarelland fighting.I wish that singapore will not be bad.


Jeremy (36)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore is a beautiful country.I wish singapore is clean and green country.I wish singapore is a safe and sound country.



From,
Azrin(34)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish that Singapore is a safe country.I wish that everybody will clean our country.I wish that my country will be peaceful and beautiful.

From,
Rusydi(37)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that singapore will be a (NO WAR COUNTRY)I am avery proud of singapore. This year's national day was beautiful.

lots of love from
(raihanah warda)(16)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that Singapore will have a good military army .And people in Singapore are happy.I hope that Singapore willnot have any riots and killing .
Ishmael Nassier Nicholas(29)
3B

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope my country will be safe and peace.i am very proud to be in this country.i hope i can live in this country for the hole of my life.i also hope that there is no war in our country.

regards,
zulaikha bte zaini(26)

Mr Colin Lu said...

Dear singapore,
I wish singapore will continue to be a safe country.I wish singapore to be a clean country.I wish singapore to continue having a good enviroment.- Qianlin (19)

Mr Colin Lu said...

MY WISHES FOR SINGAPORE

I wish that Singapore can grow and imporve its space.It is so as sigapore can make its own food,toy and clothes.One more thing.I wish it will snow.It would be nice.I could play in snow and make snowman.


By,
harini 5

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for Singapore is that Singapore to be a happy nation.

My wish for Singapore that Singapore is a healthly country.

My wish for Singapore is that Singapore don't have any war.

My wish for singapore is that will be beautiful forever.

Amelia Chua Jia Xin 3B(3)

Mr Colin Lu said...

i wish singapore isn't a bad country. I also want singapore to be happy. i dont want fight and enemy coming to our country again
!!!






done by regard,
Muhammad Harith Bin
Zaini(35)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope singapore will continue to celebrate its birthday in Marina Bay.And Singapore will strenghten its defence.I hope that living in singapore will be a safe country.I wish that singapore will not have enimies and fighting.


Regards,
Vinod (28)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish Singapore will continue to be safe.

I hope no country soldiers will come to fight Singapore.

I hope Singaporeans will be healty.

Regards,
Yap Jia Ying(25)
3B

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish Singapore will continue to be safe.

I hope no country soldiers will come to fight Singapore.

I hope Singaporeans will be healty.

Regards,
Yap Jia Ying(25)
3B

Mr Colin Lu said...

Dear singapore,

I wish you will always be a safe country.I wish you will be as healthy as ever.I wish you will be clean as ever.



From,
Sze Khee(15)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that Singapore will build a strong nation.
I hope that Singapore prevent dengue fever.
I hope that Singapore will have a good nation.
Ry

ryan wee wei hao
39

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore is a clean and green country.I wish that there are no enemies in this country.I wish that everybody will clean my country.

Lim Jet(33)

Mr Colin Lu said...

My first wish for Singapore is to be clean and green.
My second wish is that we will have less enemies so that we will be safe and less fighting.
My last wish is that it will never be old

regards,
Geraldine(22)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore is a clean and green country.I hope we people and children can have fun.i love singapore.i hope singapore will have no quarrels.

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore is a clean and green country.I hope we people and children can have fun.i love singapore.i hope singapore will have no quarrels.

Mr Colin Lu said...

MY WISHES FOR SINGAPORE

I wish that Singapore has snow.Doesn't mean I didn't like Singapore.I love Singapore and my
room is filled with posters of Singapore.I wish Singapore love me too.I also wish Singapore is one of my family members.I wish there is somemore Singapore posters.What a beautiful country!
ANIS(2)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope Singapore can continue to be a wonderful country.And be a prosperous nation.Hope every people feel comfartable in this country. I know Iwill protect singapore.

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore can continue to
be a safe place for many people live in.I wish it will make many people feel conforttable living in singapore. If there is war I will stay to protect my singapore.I love my singapore!!!(:(:(:(:

amirah 3b (1)

Mr Colin Lu said...

My wish for singapore is i hope that singapore is a clean and green country.i also wish that singapore is not a bad country.i also wish that singapore is not a
dirty place.


chiang ziyang(27)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore can continue to
be a safe place for many people live in.I wish it will make many people feel conforttable living in singapore. If there is war I will stay to protect my singapore.I love my singapore!!!(:(:(:(:

amirah 3b (1)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I hope that singapore is a safe country.I want to stay in singapore safely.I hope that singapore will not have bad people.My hope for my country is to be happy.

regards,
Ng Jing Wen(10)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish that Singapore would be a green and clean country.I hope people will not litter.So,if we litter,tourists that come to Singapore might think our country is dirty and would not come again.


Regards,
Lester(32)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish that singapore is prevented by diseases.People are suffering from sickness such as dengue fever,and it is horrible to see them in such state.I also wish that singapore is clean and green because if singapore is not clean and green there will be germs everywhere,and people will get flu or cough or even sick!I also wish singaporeans will not litter. because if singaporeans litter,tourists whom came to visit our nation will think that we are very dirty and will not come again!lastly,i wish that singapore will not have any wars or fights any more.

regards
tan joey3b
(20)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish singapore is a safe and sound country. I hope it is prevented from diseases such as Dengue, Flu and so on. Even if I travel overseas, my heart will always be attached and will always belong to Singapore, the Lion City.
regards,
Shriya Mehta(18)

Mr Colin Lu said...

I wish that singapore is a safer place.

We will be a stronger country as we hold hands together.

I wish that singapore has a cooler weather.

Oh yes,i forgot to wish that things will be cheaper in singapore!! =)

regards,
hanna amani(4)

4B Notice Board~

Our Adventure Camp's memories~


Photosynthesis Song

A Whole new World- Aladdin. Dear 4B, Have you watched this show before? ^-^ it is a nice movie

Dedicated to all the Birthday Babies in 4B, pupils and teachers (past,present and future).

Did you know?