Dear 4B,
This isn't easy for me to decide as you should know by now . Out of forty of you, I can only choose 3-4... If I had the choice, I would have love to see all of you experiencing Perth. It is a very nice place and I enjoyed myself on my educational trip as a pupil. Back then, I was just as excited as all of you, hoping to be selected.
I guess that's life, someone would be happy while others, disappointed. Do cheer up if you are not selected and look forward to your P4 adventure camp where everyone will get to go.
Please work hard in your daily work and do well for you SA2. (worth 60%) especially for those who have not done well (79 marks or lesser). Remember, I want all of you to remain as a class. One for all and all for one!~ Please revise very hard and study ahead during the June holidays in order to catch up with the rest of the class. You can bring a horse to the water but you cannot force it to drink. Help me help you.
Finally, I will like to congratulate the following four pupils who have proven to be deserving pupils for the trip. Believe me, it was really a close competition and a extremely difficult decision to make. Let's give them a round of applause. I want the four of you to work extra hard as you would be missing one week of lesson so do not break our hearts. In return, you would be getting an enriching experience that would stay for the rest of your life. Trust me, I still remember my Perth trip fondly. Good luck for your second round~ Out of the 32 from the 8 classes, only 24 will get to go eventually, hence do your best for the interview the four of you~ Do your best for the remaining broken hearts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
1) Joey
2) Shriya
3)Jeremy
lastly...
4) Asyiqin
The rest of the class. Let's look forward to the p4 camp ! :D
Post a Comment