Thursday, May 8, 2008

Who should get to go to Perth?

Hi class, Who wants to go to Perth, Australia and who do you think is a deserving girl or boy?

12 comments:

Mr Colin Lu said...

test test

Anonymous said...

I think the deserving boy or girl should be responsible and the one who really work hard.

Maybe the group leaders,the leaders for the science,english,maths and pupils welfare,monitor and monitress.

Anonymous said...

I think the person who you choose on going perth the person will deserve it as she or he is a well-behaved pupil and has a good character and personality.If you think this boy or girl has all the good points above,i think tht it will be fair for them to go.

Anonymous said...

I think that the deserving girl or boy must be well behaved and has a good character.

Anonymous said...

I think that the person going to perth must be a prefect that does his or her job well or the class monitress or moniter.For those who are well behaved in class and who listens to the teacher.For those who speak good english and does well in his or her studies.Then I really think they deserve to go.

Anonymous said...

The teacher should choose someone who has passion for knowledge.

He or she must have a positive attitude to do the best in whatever he or she does.The desereving pupil should also have leadership qualities so that he or she can share the experiences he or she had gained in Perth.

Anonymous said...

i think the person who is going should be outging, friendly and deserving.....the person should be able to reflect what has happened after he or she goes to PERTH! If that person is outgoing, friendly and deserving... go for that person

Anonymous said...

I think anyone will be able to go if they are good and well-behaved.
It cannot only bethe prefects, monitor. monitress and the respective leaders.It could be anyone just that they are good and well-behaved and not leaving, DESERVING.

Anonymous said...

i think that the person who should go is the person who scored quite well in their SA1

Anonymous said...

I think a deserving boy or girl who is going to perth must have a positive attitude and has a passion for learning.You could choose anyone not just all the role models but anyone in our class.If you thing the person has a passion for learning and has a positive attitude,you should choose the person.

Anonymous said...

I think the person who will be going depends on the behavior and appreciation.It also depends on whether their parents allow them to go for the trip to Perth.

Anonymous said...

i think the person must have good attitude and always pass up home work!and also have self-contral!
and have done well for SA1,ofcourse is a well-behaved person
so it will be fairing for them to go!

4B Notice Board~

Our Adventure Camp's memories~


Photosynthesis Song

A Whole new World- Aladdin. Dear 4B, Have you watched this show before? ^-^ it is a nice movie

Dedicated to all the Birthday Babies in 4B, pupils and teachers (past,present and future).

Did you know?