Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tracking of Holiday homework

Dear 4B,

How was your holidays? Good I hope. Most of you would have completed your holidays homework by now except a few disappointing pupils. I am just going to release one of the quiz results. Please complete your homework. Every choice has consequences. Please remember to bring your Spring champ medals and wear it on the first day too. Please bring all the Eng/Math/Sci worksheets, practice papers that you have left at home. Especially those whom parents I have called up. You know who you are so please pull up your socks.

Multiple Choice Quiz Module Usage: Multiple Choice Quiz Science Heat
Students (School: East Spring Primary School Class: 4B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 VINOD
2 HARINI
3 HARITH
4 NEHA
5 JING WEN
6 SHERI
7 RAIHANAH
8 EMLYN
9 ZULAIKHA

Warmest regards
Mr Lu

No comments:

4B Notice Board~

Our Adventure Camp's memories~


Photosynthesis Song

A Whole new World- Aladdin. Dear 4B, Have you watched this show before? ^-^ it is a nice movie

Dedicated to all the Birthday Babies in 4B, pupils and teachers (past,present and future).

Did you know?